Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fancy Schmancy Easter pics

I am just a little late on these pictures.  Here are the pictures of the kids in their Easter best.

easter 2013 shoot-18e web
easter 2013 shoot-13e web
easter 2013 shoot-20e web
easter 2013 shoot-12e web
easter 2013 shoot-1e web
easter 2013 shoot-43e web
easter 2013 shoot-40e web
easter 2013 shoot-57e web
easter 2013 shoot-55e webeaster 2013 shoot-54e web
easter 2013 shoot-49e webeaster 2013 shoot-53e web
easter 2013 shoot-45e web
easter 2013 shoot-44e web
easter 2013 shoot-34e webeaster 2013 shoot-32e web
easter 2013 shoot-27e web
easter 2013 shoot-65e webeaster 2013 shoot-70e web
easter 2013 shoot-71e web
easter 2013 shoot-73e web
It was still really cold, so I took the girls pictures inside. Even with that, Lily wasn't cooperative enough for me to get pictures of her.   I did, however,  get the beautiful shot of her kissing Greta. It was a lucky, one time shot, and it is one of my very favorites!

1 comment:

Lance n Amber said...

What gorgeous pictures of your gorgeous children!