Saturday, June 1, 2013

The boys first piano recital

piano recital-10e web
piano recital-11 web
Today was the boys first piano recital.  They started lessons a few months ago, (Jackson actually took for a few months in Hershey before we moved.) I was so impressed with how well they did.  They learned very quickly, and were great practicing. I only had to nag them to practice a few times a day.  (I did have to tell them to practice, but really they did a great job of getting in their time.)

Asher played, Ode to Joy, and Thumper. 
Ode to Joy was a duet with his teacher. The amazing Adrienne Chapman.
piano recital-3e web
piano recital-7e webpiano recital-8e web
Asher happily sat at the piano and let me take these pictures after the recital.
Jackson played Minuet in G, by J.S. Bach, and Kick-boxing Kangaroo.  
He would not pose for pictures after.  There were treats, so he was gone!
piano recital-5e web
Lily wanted to be in  the pictures with the boys. She insisted, yet would not look at the camera.
piano recital-9e web

1 comment:

Lance n Amber said...

They look so grown up and handsome!!!