Monday, June 10, 2013

Mother's Day

It was just me and the girls this year since Mitch and the boys were off running the Smith River.

What I really wanted for Mother's day this year was pictures with my kids.  I was missing my boys, but I still wanted pictures.  so, I set up the tripod and gave it a try.  Lily was amazingly good and had some really cute moments.  Greta was way to fascinated with my necklace, but her baby legs are so cute she doesn't need to look at the camera to be cute in pictures.  I really love these pictures.  I think they turned out pretty cute considering the circumstance.
mother's day 2013-8e web
mother's day 2013-7e webmother's day 2013-6e web
mother's day 2013-4e webmother's day 2013-5e web
These are the test shots before I figured out where the camera needed to be to get my head in the shot. I can't really explain why, but I love these pictures.
mother's day 2013-3e webmother's day 2013-2e web
Lily while I was setting up. This is very her right now.  I love how Blankie had to be a part of these pictures.  Does anyone remember when Blankie was pink?  
mother's day 2013-1e web

1 comment:

Lance n Amber said...

Such pretty girls! Happy Mother's Day friend!