Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Eleven months; how the time has flown

greta 11 months-3 chalkboard web
greta 11 months-10e web
Almost one year!  I really can't imagine that a year ago we didn't have this little angel, and yet, I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.  She is so much fun.  Her laugh is infectious.  She loves her brothers and her sister.  She is becoming more and more a daddy's girl, just like all my other kids.  She still likes me, but the other day, Mitch was holding her and she wouldn't come back to me.  She loves to open and shut cupboards, taking a few items out along the way.  I have some baskets in the kitchen for dish towels and aprons and she loves to empty them out.  She loves her bottle and her binkie so much.  She gets frantic and giddy when I am making her bottle.  She is also very wiggly!  Church is pretty much impossible these days.  I think I have mentioned this before, but she laughs when she is tired.  I know when it is nap time because she starts to laugh hysterically for no real reason.  She is as magical and adorable as ever!  
greta 11 months-9e webgreta 11 months-7e web
greta 11 months-6e webgreta 11 months-5e web

No comments: