During the winter months, Jackson and Asher's school has an after school program called FIt Kids Club. The kids learned a lot of different exercises, as well as trained for a one mile road race. The boys were so excited to run the race with the kids from their school and their teacher, Mr. Milo.


When the gun went off, Asher; not one to pace himself, took off. I was worried he wouldn't last long. I guess he kept it up, but he crossed the finnish line and collapsed.


Jackson took his running training very seriously and started at a good steady pace and kept it up. We could tell he was meant for longer distances that one mile.


Mitch decided at the last moment that he wanted to run along with the boys. However, Lily wouldn't let her daddy leave her. So, Mitch ran the race with Lily on his shoulders. She thought it was pretty cool. Every time they would pass someone, Lily would say, "we're beating you." I guess we have a lot to teacher her about good sportsmanship.
Lily insisted on getting her own medal.
The Mountain View, Fit Kids Club.
No comments:
Post a Comment