We had our traditional corn beef and cabbage. But we added, what I think will become a new tradition, rainbow cake. Lily had been requesting a rainbow party, (I have no idea why) for some time. I wanted to make this cake for her, but I felt I needed a good reason. St. Patricks day seemed like just the reason I was looking for. You know, the whole pot of gold at the end of the rainbow thing? This cake was AMAZING! It tasted better than it looks, and it looks pretty darn good, if I may say so. You can find the recipe
here.

I guess you could say the kids liked it. Eating this cake was some serious business! (Could Asher's mouth get any bigger!?)
My little Leprechaun.


As I was taking pictures of Greta, the other kids decided they wanted to get in on the action. I love how awesomely dressed the kids are. Jackson claims to be wearing green underwear so he was wearing green. Lily's green looks yellow in this pictures but Asher's green is pretty obvious. I think Asher's look is my fav. The bright green shirt with the Penn State jammies, and the awesome basketball socks. Pretty sweet!
Again, Jackson grabbed my camera and took these jems of Asher and Greta.

I love this one.
These boys love their baby sister, and she thinks they are pretty great too.
2 comments:
I will totally have to make that cake! Such cute pics!!
You are an amazing mom to make that cake and get the kids' pictures on holidays. They're going to always cherish these...you are so talented!
Post a Comment