Thursday, March 14, 2013

Greta: 9 months

greta 9 months-6 chalkboard web
This little girl has grown up so much in the past few months. She has gone from barely sitting to pushing herself up to sitting from her belly. She was moving around through a system of rolling and launching herself forward, and now she is crawling for real.  The other day I walked in to get her up from her nap and she had pulled herself up in her crib, so I had to drop the mattress down.  She is babbling and making what we think are recognizable sounds.  Mitch is convinced that she is saying Dada, and I must admit, he might just be right, (darn, I was hoping I would get at least one of my kids!)

Greta 9 months-67e web
She remains the happiest, sweetest smily baby.  My Grandma Ruth put it best.  She said that Greta is exhausting, because she is constantly smiling at you, and so you have to smile back.   She just keeps smiling, so you just keep smiling, until you just can't keep it up.  Just, exhausting!  I have to say there are worse things.

Greta 9 months-63e webGreta 9 months-62e web
Here are her 9 months stats:
Length: 29 inches (90%)
Weight: 17 lbs 13. oz (31%, by far our skinniest baby)
Head: 42.8 cm (17%)

greta 9 months-3-2e webgreta 9 months-1-2e web
greta 9 months-7-2e webgreta 9 months-8-2e web
greta 9 months-10e webgreta 9 months-13e web
Greta 9 months-37e webgreta 9 months-25e web
greta 9 months-30e webgreta 9 months-29e web
greta 9 months-32e web
greta 9 months-16e webgreta 9 months-19e web
greta 9 months-21e webgreta 9 months-15e web
Greta 9 months-41e webGreta 9 months-43e web
Greta 9 months-45e webGreta 9 months-44e web
Greta 9 months-59e webGreta 9 months-48e web
Greta 9 months-49e web
Greta 9 months-51e web
Greta 9 months-54e webGreta 9 months-57e web
I realize I just posted a lot of pictures from Greta's 9 month pictures, but it  is just too hard to cut it down, she is just so cute and photogenic! 
Just one more.  I don't know why, but I love baby butt crack!
Greta 9 months-60e web

1 comment:

Kari said...

She is so cute and always so happy!