Monday, January 14, 2013

Magnificent 7 months

Greta 7 months-3 chalkboard web
At seven months Greta ridiculously cute and absolutely melts my heart. (That statement applies to every month really)
She is a snuggler!  When I pick her up she wraps her arm around me and nuzzels her head in my neck.
Greta 7 months-18e web
She laughs every time I sing to her, it doesn't matter the song, serious or silly.   You know how I love her laugh, so I don't usually make it through a song because her laugh makes me laugh.

She can grab and stick her own binkie her he mouth. 

She is eating all kinds of food;  Sweet potatoes, avacado, apples, pears, and peas are the current favorites.

When I walk towards Greta with a wet rag to wipe her face after she eats, she flinches; she knows what is coming!
Greta 7 months-15e 2 web
She is rolling all over the place.  I think she is very close to moving crawling.  That is something I have very mixed feeling about.  Once they start moving everything changes.
Greta 7 months-13e web
I love watching my kids grow.  I love seeing their little brains figure things out as they become smarter everyday.  I love when they begin to recognize Mommy, and lean or reach toward me.  It is such a great feeling.  I love all of it!  I just wish things could slow down a little.  I feel like right now is a perfect time with my baby girl.  I am really focusing on taking in all the magic I can.
Greta 7 months-16e web

No comments: