One of my favorite things about living in Montana is cutting down our own Christmas tree. I had images in my head of tromping around in the snow, pulling the kids on sleds, hunting for our tree. This year there was no snow and we found our tree very quickly, the kids almost didn't even need to get out of the car. They did get out for the "family-in-front-of-the-tree-before-we-cut-it-down" shot. The last picture we have like this, we only had the two boys. It is amazing what can happen in 3 years.
Asher wanted a picture by himself with the tree. He is such a handsome guy!
Me and the two new additions since the last time we cut down a Christmas tree.
It is such a beautiful tree. I love having a super tall, fresh tree in my home. The kids and I had so much fun decorating it. And, though he will never say it, I am sure Mitch had a blast putting the lights on this tall, beautiful, ouchy tree. He did a great job don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment