


She has started cooing, and yes, screeching. My kids have all screeched. It starts as a happy screech, but then it changes as they get older, to a death scream. Here's hoping that we can avoid that, but if history has taught be anything I won't hold my breath. She still loves playing with her toes. She has started rolling over from front to back, and she loves grabbing at things, especially my hair or my jewelry.
Here are her six month stats:
weight: 17 lbs
length: 27 3/4 inches
Head: 42 cm circumference
She is a smiley, happy, beautiful baby. That is why I went a little crazy on her six month pictures. She just kept, smiling and being adorable. I would change her, change set ups, and expect her to let me know she was done, but she just kept smiling.
I am very happy with how her pictures turned out, and I am so excited to share them. Feel free to gush about how ridiculously cute she is, I can take it.







No comments:
Post a Comment