Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving- the stolen pictures!

I didn't do so well documenting Thanksgiving this year. I am so gratful to Jenna, who always remebers to take pictures, that I then steel off her blog. Thanks Jenna!
thanksgiving 9
Jenna and Greta
iphone dec 2012 006
Jackson and big Lily dipping the macaroons.
iphone dec 2012 009
Townsy lovin' miss Greta.
iphone dec 2012 012
iphone dec 2012 015
Kneaders for breakfast.
iphone dec 2012 018iphone dec 2012 019iphone dec 2012 020
I think Lily really loved the pastries.
thanksgiving 8
My boys and Connor at Zuppas.
thanksgiving 7
Ryder, Townes, Jackson and Asher.
thanksgiving 6
Lily, Lily, Lila and Greta. One of these things is not like the other!
thanksgiving 5
Chicken fights at Connor's hotel.
thanksgiving 1
I am sure Lily won this one.
thanksgiving 2
Connor and Lily.
thanksgiving 4
The kids eating ice cream at Estee's blessing.
thanksgiving 3
Pizza at Firehouse after Estee's blessing.
 

No comments: