Monday, August 27, 2012

He's a real Doctor Now

surgery shoes web
These are the shoes of a resident.  These shoes are all kinds of disease infested and were thrown out shortly after this picture.  I can't believe how worn these shoes got in three years and they never left the hospital! 
Now he gets to practice medicine without someone looking over his shoulder.  He is a real doctor now. They gave him a statue and a certificate and everything.
graduation 2 web
mitch and mike
the grad class
graduation 4 web
graduation 1 web
the boys at grad
Dave, Mitch, Mike and Erik; Mitch's buddies from the program.
gils ar graduation
Me and the girls, Danielle, me, Emily and Jana. Danielle and I had just had babies, Liddy and Greta got to be there for the happy celebration.
me and mitch at grad
Me and my man. I am so proud and happy for him. BTW, this was the evening of our moving day so we were tuckered out. I also need to give a shout out to Emily who's pictures I blatantly stole off her blog. Thanks, Emily

2 comments:

emilydeardeuff said...

Those shoes look like some at our house that got thrown away (: I am always happy to have my pictures stolen (;

Danielle O. said...

And I bet it feels good that he is finally working a real job! Little Greta is beautiful! Thanks for the invite. Miss u guys!