Saturday, June 23, 2012

Saying Good-bye to Hershey

Leaving Hershey was a crazy hard process.  We had a wonderful three years, actually with the fours years we spent here from 2001-2005 it is a total of seven.  Hershey is a magical place, we feel so lucky to have lived  in the sweetest place on earth.
The day the moving truck came I took off with the kids for a few hours to see and say goodbye to some of our amazing friends. 
Andrea, Linsy, Jana and Leslie, thanks for coming I will miss you all so much
Lily, Tyler, Adam, Asher, Jackson Nathan, Tate and Beau
I also took Lily to Chocolate World one last time.  The boys didn't want to come, because they wanted to spend every spare second with their friends.
Me and Lily on the Chocolate World ride
More Chocolate World

Our trampoline was super popular in our neighborhood. These are the neighbor boys and some of our boys best friends. 
Devon, Jackson, Leo, Asher and Matthew
After a lot of hard work our house was empty and it was time to catch our flight.  I snapped this picture as I was leaving our house for the last time. 
Good-bye 128 Peregrine, I will miss you, but not spelling out my address ever time I gave it.
Mitch took this picture as he left is very last day of work.  Good-bye residency!  Good-by 24 hour call!

No comments: