Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Back in the hospital

Greta and I are in the hospital right now. Her bilirubin reached a very high level so the doctor wanted her on the lights and the bili-blanket, in the hospital on observation. My sweet little girl is just sleeping and eating. She looks so tiny in her bed under the lights with her cool shades. As of this morning she had made great progress and I am hoping they send us home and let her continue the treatment from there. I am just sitting here thinking of all the things that need to be done for the move, and I can't do any of it from here. I just feel lucky that Greta can get this treatment and that everything is being taken care of before our move in less than a week.  And I guess this way I can get some sleep and a little quiet before things get really chaotic.

Dig the cool shades

The cool shades wouldn't stay on and so we had to add the extra mess to keep her eyes covered.
Her levels weren't dropping as quickly as the doctor would have liked so they added an extra light.

No comments: