not such an easy task
This fall, with my schedule so busy taking other family's pictures, I thought the best way to get my family pics was to just find a day, get the fam gussied up, set up a tripod, and tada! We would have our pictures.
It did not work out so well. There were a few shots, especially of the kids that I liked and so I thought I would finally let them see the light of day on our family blog.
this picture pretty much sums up the whole experience. Without someone behind the camera, it is hard to wrangle the kiddos.

I loved the location we used for the first photoshoot, it really was too bad that the pictures just didn't work out.
Asher kind of stole the show the first time out. Look at this handsome guy!

Jackson would only hold still for two pictures. Here they are.
Lily was focused on a flower. For some reason all my kinds have felt the need to blow on flowers. I think it is so cute. 

Here is the only shot of the three kids together.
After two, failed attempts, I threw in the towel. I contacted a fellow photographer friend and we did a trade. I shot her family and she shot mine. It worked out great and here are my favorites from that session.


Thanks to Nancy Jones for the swap.
2 comments:
Love them all! You didn't fail at all-you defiantly could have used the ones you took. I do love the ones that she took too though. I guess it is best that you just got a million fun pictures of your cute family. Hope you are feeling better...
I think they all turned out pretty good. You can't help it when you have such good subjects (:
Post a Comment