Okay, so this is just before, but I think he is pretty darn perfect. Here is perfection.
I love that he climbed a tree in his suit, just after his baptism.
Jackson had such a great baptism day. Asher gave the opening prayer, Nana gave a talk on the Three Bears of Baptism, Bear your testimony, Bear his name and Bear one another's burdens. Jackson "got it" in case you were wondering. As my mom gave the talk every time she would say "bear" He would say, "I get it! bear and bear."
Then it was the big moment. He was baptized by his dad, and he came out of the water glowing!
Then, I gave a talk on the gift of the Holy Ghost. Then he was confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and given the gift of the Holy Ghost. (more glowing.)
Here is a funny thing. It was "his" day, and he was not shy about it. He was sitting in front as people came in so he could greet everyone. He stood by my mom as she gave her talk until she asked him to sit down so she could talk to him. He stood by me as I gave my talk until I asked him to sit down, again so I could talk to him, and then he stood by me as I conducted the closing song.
Here are more pictures from the day.








1 comment:
Congratulations Jackson! Beautiful photos!
Post a Comment