Thursday, November 3, 2011

I am grateful for :: day 3

My funny kids.
Today my boys were playing in the living room with my oven mitts.  They would hide them behind their backs and say, "Oh, you like my gun?  It's not a gun, it's a WEAPON WARMER!" as they flung it from behind their back across the room.

Lily has been wearing my glasses.  She looks adorable in them, but the funnier thing is that she walks, very carefully in them.  I think it must look like the ground is sloping to her.  It is hilarious.

Other funny Lily things.  When she has a poopy diaper, she laughs when I open it up to change it.  It's this, "Ha, ha, I got you good with this one!"

The other day Asher had a sock on his hand and he was using it as a hand puppet and singing Ke$ha's "blow" using a silly voice.  I had to pretend I didn't see it so he would keep it up.  I could have watched that for hours.

That is just a few funny things about my kiddos.   That I never laughed so much in my life as I have since becoming a mother. 

Thanks kiddos for 8 years of laughter.  Keep it coming!

This picture is 6 months old.  I have juts been looking for somewhere to put it.  I would like to take a current picture of them being silly.  Maybe tonight if I have time

No comments: