Monday, October 10, 2011

Lily-Kate. age 2

lily age 2-38e weblily age 2-47e weblily age 2-45e weblily age 2-43e weblily age 2-21e weblily age 2-63e weblily age 2-42e weblily age 2-51e weblily age 2-58e web
Lily is a crazy, silly little girl. I have shown you the soft, serene side of our girl. Now I will show you the other side.  Her crazy side.
lily age 2-67e weblily age 2-65e web
I really don't know what she was doing here, but there are many more pictures like the two above.
lily age 2-61e weblily age 2-60e web
the famous scream.
This one is my favorite. It is a little scary, but me and the boys cannot stop laughing when we see this picture.
lily age 2-11e web

1 comment:

Jon and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday you beautiful little girl! Her party looked amazing! How fun, what a good idea. Her Dress is oh so awesome too! I LOVE celebrating birthdays!