Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Skip to the end

Our Summer vacation was a total of 5weeks.  We spent time in Utah, Montana and Wyoming.  It was one crazy summer.  Things were so crazy that just this week as I finally found the time to go through all the pictures.  And I found that I am missing three files.  Picture from the time the kids and I spent with my mom at a cabin in Boulder, WY.  My kids hiking in the Wind Rivers, the raging river, this kids in big cowboy boots and over sized cowboy hats, and beautiful pictures of the mountains and the horses which were everywhere.  Pictures from a trip to the Tree House Museum in Ogden with our good friends the Whitings with Lily riding a fake horse with a pink cowboy hat.  The boys dressed up as royalty putting on a play.  Also missing are the pictures from our trip to the Ogden Dinosaur Park.  Where are these pictures? I have no idea.  I can honestly say, I have lost sleep over this, (check the time of this post for proof.) But I have the memories.  I have a friend who used to say, "take a picture with your heart." I have, and I guess that will have to do.  I also realize that taking pictures of every moment of my children's lives will not stop them from growing up, but you can't blame me for trying.

The good news;  I have all the pictures from every photo shoot that I did while away, and have all of the pictures from our two cabin trips.  The pictures from the middle of the trip have vanished, so I will skip to the end and give you the pictures from the end of the trip.  Now you can look forward to our pictures from Alaska! (which I still have!)

No comments: