These are all pictures I downloaded from other sources. I spent the day in my comfy home bubble with my kids and Mitch under the same roof. Others were not so lucky. Many of my friends could not get their kids home from school and it looked like they might have to stay overnight. Luckily they were released, but it sounds like people had to get creative to get home. One of my friends husbands had to abandon his car and it is ruined. People told me their typical 5 minute drive had turned into a 3 hour drive. This is crazy. And it is expected to get worse. The rain has not stopped falling
Hershey Park Drive
Rt. 39 at Hershey Park Dr.
Hershey Park
If you look closely you can see the roof of Pizza Hut and Wendy's
This Pizza Hut has since collapsed!
This was ealier in the day. You can still see the Wendy's. For some perspective; the gym where I work is just out of this picture to the left. I am so sad for the Subaru in the middle of this mess. This is an intersection we take almost everyday. The road has since collapsed.
This is the Medical Center where Mitch works.
I am sure that insurance companies are not loving the east coast right now.








2 comments:
HOLY COW!!!!! It's UNBELIEVABLE!!
I hope everyone is safe.
Thanks for compiling these pictures.
I can see that I have many e-mails to send out tonight checking on friends. Glad to hear all was well and dry at your place Wendy.
Crazy! I can't believe you are so close to all of that. Those are some pretty amazing pictures, what a sad thing. Glad you are all safe and sound.
Post a Comment