Sunday, July 17, 2011

Here, There and Everywhere

Our blog title seems very appropriate right now.  (FYI: Here, There and Everywhere is a Beatles song, you should check it out.)  In the past few weeks we have flown and driven; I'm just going to say thousands of miles and actually touched the ground of 6 states.  I am seriously considering a drive to the four corners area just so we can say we have been to a few more states.

Here is a quick synopsis or the trip so far:
June 25: Mitch and the boys fly off to Utah for a camp out/family reunion with Parrish fam
June 29: Lily and I fly to Utah to join the fun. Lily goes with Mitch and the boys to camp for a night, I go to Park City for Girl Army with the girls of the Child family (I'll try to explain Girl Army when Girl Army gets it's own post.)
Laura,, Me, Jordan and Brooke (picture taken from Brooke's blog can you believe I didn't even have a camera?)
July 1:  Off to Montana (the best place on earth)  for a week at the cabin (the best place on Earth)
The gang in front of the cabin (picture taken from Jenna's blog, I don't have my pictures yet)
July 5: Mitch leaves us to back to PA (a sad day)
July 8:  Leave Montana Cabin for another cabin in Boulder, Wyoming at the base of the Wind River Mountains.
July 14: leave Wyoming, for Midway, Utah (very close second to Montana on that BPOE thing)
July 15: my birthday leave Midway for Logan, with a stop in Farmington (hello Steph and kiddos) and the Tree House Museum in Ogden along the way. 

Now me and the kids are in Logan.  I don't know how long we will be here.  Our plans are very up in the air.  For now I will be very happy that I will have at least 24 hours without a long drive.

I have taken hundreds of pictures of our adventures so far and there are weeks left before we are back on Pennsylvania soil.  As of right now I have no way of showing my pictures.  Since I shoot  RAW images I have to have a program to convert them to JPEG and of course, I don't have a program like that on my laptop so all the posting of our journey might have to wait until August.  I just don't want you all to forget about me, and I don't want to leave this blog neglected too long.

That is the Parrish family status update for now.  I will check back in later when there is more, oh so much more to post.

1 comment:

Lance n Amber said...

You are missed in PA!