Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stitches

We had a little accident last Saturday night.  Poor Asher!  We were on our way to a party that we look forward to every year.  I sent the boys to shower just before we left, and while in the shower, Asher slipped and hit his chin, splitting it wide open.  Poor kid was so sad to be missing Paramount, (a party at a local gymnastics center.)  Mitch and Asher spent the next few hours at the hospital, and left with 9 stitches.  Mitch took him to the hospital cafeteria after and let him get whatever he wanted.  He was happy as a clam.  In fact when we got home he told us that he had just as much fun as we did at Paramount because he got a pretzel.  I seriously love my sweet happy Asher.

look away now if  you have a weak stomach.


misc-4 web
I also wanted to mention how sweet Jackson was.  He was so worried about Asher, and said he wished that he was the one who needed stitches so that Asher could go to the party. Sweet, sweet boys.

No comments: