Tuesday, December 21, 2010

location scouting

these are some pictures from October when I was scouting locations for family photo shoots. Considering I was just planning on taking a few test shots I think we got a few fun pictures. To see the pictures from the shoot at this location look here.
family city island-1e blog
family city island-2e blog
family city island-3e blog
There really aren't many pictures of me which is the only reason why this is getting posted. And I love the background.
family city island-4e blog
family city island-13e blog
family city island-17e blog

We told Asher to be a statue and this is the pose he gave us. This kid cracks me up!

family city island-20e blog

family city island-19e blog

1 comment:

Andrea Hatch said...

Beautiful shots!!! I love the last one and I LOVE that wide shot with you holding Lily's hands...the background, your socks...everything is perfect!