The other day I was upstairs working, when Jackson came up and told me that he had just taught Asher how to ride a two-wheeler. Yeah, yeah I said, this I have to see. (I really didn't think he had actually taught him how to ride a bike.) So I went outside to humor them. There was Asher in the middle of the street on Jackson's bike. Jackson walks out to Asher, steadies him on the bike, gives him a push and Asher is off! He even stopped and got started again. I was amazed. The crazy thing is they had only been outside for a few minutes. Jackson taught Asher how to ride a bike in that short amount of time. It was so sweet. Jackson was so proud of his little brother he looked like he was going to burst. Asher couldn't stop laughing because he was so thrilled with what he had accomplished.
I pulled out the tool box and took off Asher's training wheels, and watched them both speed around the neighborhood. We all got to relive the excitement again when Mitch came home.
Here is some video of Asher on his bike that happy day.
1 comment:
that is SO cute. I love how he pushes him off. Good brother.
Post a Comment