Thursday, December 23, 2010

GIVEAWAY! from me.

****UPDATE*** This giveaway is extended until January 30!!!
I am hosting a giveaway on my Happy Jack Blog!  I have just revamped and reopened my Etsy shop with all the items that I have left from this fall's craft shows.  Take a look at my Etsy shop then hop on over to my Happy Jack blog and leave a comment, and tell me your favorite item.  If you post about this give away on your own blog, enter another comment telling me you posted on your blog, AND you can enter ANOTHER comment if you post about the giveaway on your facebook.  That's three entries!  You will win an item of your choice from me, you can even choose a custom order!  I will draw a name on January 31st. Good Luck.  I will post the name of the winner on this bog and my Happy Jack blog.

No comments: