Thursday, December 30, 2010

Connor loves Jenna

My little brother Connor got married the weekend after Thanksgiving to a wonderful girl. The Child family gained 2 new members in 2010! It was a good year.
I couldn't bear the thought of missing my little brother's wedding and so Lily and I took a quick and crazy trip out to Utah for the blessed affair. I am so glad that we were able to make it. It was totally worth hours on a plane with a crazy, tired one year old.
connor's wedding-7e web
connor's wedding-10e web


connor's wedding-15e web

This is my nephew. I love this picture because it show how INSANELY COLD IT WAS! I love how he is crammed in a corner trying to find some warmth.


connor's wedding-24e web

connor's wedding-19e web
connor's wedding-22e web
Connor and Ryder have always look like each other. 
connor's wedding-35e web
Lila and Ryder really do love each other despite what it looks like in this picture.  Ryder just loves her so much!   Look at how Lila's feet are off the ground.
connor's wedding-41e web


I love the way that they are holding hands in the one.  Not to mention, look at that tiny waist!  This picture was taken during the ring ceremony conducted by my dad.
connor's wedding-62e web

Lily was a flower girl, however, because she wasn't walking yet she just sat in the aisle and played with her pedals.
connor's wedding-48e web


connor's wedding-50e web

connor's wedding-66e web
connor's wedding-83e web
I missed my kids so much during the dancing. My kids love to dance and they love their cousins. I haven't even shown them these pictures because I know that it would make them so sad. Jackson cried every time I talked about going to this wedding without him.


connor's wedding-95e web



connor's wedding-100e web



connor's wedding-97 bw web



Sisters!



connor's wedding-112e web

>

Even more sisters!

connor's wedding-123 web
The crazy thing about this picture is the girls on the left, (me and Jordan) started our lives as Childs, and the girls on the right, (Jenna, Laura and Brooke) end their lives as Childs!

2 comments:

LINSY said...

Wendy - you take AMAZING pictures! And your sis in law's dress is soooo pretty! your whole family is beautiful!

Caroline said...

I love looking at all your great pictures! The wedding looks beautiful and I love your shimmery tights.