Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas Eve
dinner:
christmas-16 web
new jammies
christmas-17 web
christmas-20 web

Christmas Day
Asher's loot
christmas-23 web
christmas-22 web
Jackson's loot
christmas-26 web
christmas-27 web
christmas-34 web


christmas-36 web

I just love her sweet beautiful face.


christmas-28 web

Lily got this


christmas-29 web

but what she wanted was this


christmas-33 web

Ever since Christmas morning we have been trying to convice Asher to share with his little sister. We really didn't predict that our one year old and our almost 5 year old would end up fighting over the same toy,
but look who won Christmas morning
christmas-37 web
christmas-38 web


christmas-40 web

We had a magical Christmas. The best gift I got was watching my kids as they saw their presents. The first thing the boys did when they came down Christmas morning was walk over to Lily's stuff and talk about how lucky she was and how much she was going to love what she got. Then they watched each other with their gifts and got just as excited for the other as they were for themselves. I tell you, I have the best kiddos. I am really such a lucky mommy.

1 comment:

Chazlyn Robbins said...

How cute! I loved the pictures of Lily pushing her dolly around in the stroller. Is it different having a girl after 2 boys? Your kiddos are so sweet!