I have been away for the last few days. Me and Lily traveled to Utah for my brother's wedding. (lots of pictures on that to come.)I have so much blogging to catch up on since I have been so busy, but I wanted to blog a moment from this morning before I forget.
This morning I woke up to my boy's happy faces. They both climbed up on the bed and gave me a big huge hug and told me how much they missed me and how much they loved me. It is almost worth leaving to get that kind of a reaction! Then Jackson says: "Mommy while you were gone I started to forget somethings that you looked like. Like I forgot that you had freckles. I was like, 'does mommy have freckles?' Then I remembered 'oh, yeah, she does have freckles!.'"
How many of you remember that I have freckles?
No comments:
Post a Comment