Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Jackson's Airplane Photo Shoot

It is no secret that Jackson loves planes
jack airplane shoot 7

The other day Jackson came to me and said, "You are more than welcome to take pictures of me." Always happy to take pictures of my kids, I took him up on the offer. He told me he wanted a picture with his planes. I thought this meant he wanted to set out his planes and take a picture with all of them at once. I guess I misunderstood. What he wanted was a picture with each of his planes individually. There are many more where these came from, but these are my favorites.
jack airplane shoot 5
jack airplane shoot 4

jack airplane shoot 3
jack airplane shoot 1
jack airplane shoot 8

5 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Love it! Jackson is so tan! I can't believe how old he looks.

Andrea Hatch said...

I LOOOVE these!!!!! I LOVE the white background especially!!! Looks awesome. Ness loved them too...it helps that she's madly in love with both of your sons.

Ann said...

You must have some pretty amazing natural light situations inside your house!

The Harrises said...

I dig the silly bands and the new teeth growing in.

Lance n Amber said...

I love these pictures! His big brown eyes are something! I can't imagine the discipline it takes on your part to ever say no to him with those eyes!