Sunday, March 28, 2010

Flowers In Her Hair

I finally broke down and made Lily a headband for church today.
sunday morning 059 edit

Lily in her easter dress.
sunday morning 068 edit I think the flower turned out pretty cute. But I think everything is cute on our beautiful little princess.
sunday morning 041 edit
Daddy loves Lily!
sunday morning 074 edit

Her flower matched mine ( I made them at the same time). I love how the lighting (and the pale baby) made me look really tan.

We took some quick shots after church, so here they are:


sunday morning 067 edit
sunday morning 058 editsunday morning 055 editsunday morning 037 edit

7 comments:

jordan said...

she looks beautiful... and you do too!

AdAmy said...

Wendy, Lily just gets prettier and prettier! She's a little mini you! I like the matching flowers.

emilydeardeuff said...

These are BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! You look like a flawless beauty and so does Lily!! Love them!

Rosanne said...

B-U-T-FUL! What more can I say!!?

April said...

LOVE the flowers! What took you so long?! You look amazing, by the way. She's going to love that picture when she's older.

Caroline said...

Super cute flower~and not so ordinary! I love that you guys are back in Hershey. Is it as good as it sounds?

Kari said...

Wendy I love the headband, im usually not a fan of them but lily pulled it off nicely!