Lily got the RSV. It started Friday and we are still dealing with the wheezing, coughing and stuffy nose. However, she is still smiling and laughing through it all. Jackson had RSV two years in a row so we are the proud owners of a nebulizer, which had made giving Lil' her treatments easy. Every few hours I sit in the rocking chair, give her a binki and blow albuterol mist in her face. Her breathing improves almost instantly and she usually falls asleep from the buzzing sound.
I hope she gets better soon!
5 comments:
So sorry about the RSV! No fun. Love what you did with the black and white photo and pink blanket--how did you do that? You should just start a photo blog.
Oh! I hope she gets better too. That is a lovely picture.
I am so sorry! Way to be prepared!!
sweet lily, hope she recovers completely very soon. she is a doll!
So sad. We have been doing the treatments this last week too-second round for Charlie-we have been making Emma do them too. It clears things up faster. Hope she gets better soon.
Post a Comment