Yesterday was Lily's 2 month check-up, though she is now 2 1/2 months old. Here are the stats. She has more than doubled her birth weight coming in at 14 lbs 14 oz. That's my girl! She is 24 inches with a head circumference of 14 inches. She kind of had a 14 theme going.
She has started sucking on her fist all the time. I think it is so cute to see her chewing on her chubby little fist.


She also got her first round of shots, which is why for most of the pictures I took of her today she looked like this:

I still think she is beautiful, even when she is in a full on wail.
2 comments:
I like the last picture the best. Those newborns just pull at your heartstrings! Hope you are enjoying your new digs. It's weird to drive past your old house and see new stuff and people there. Miss you!
Ditto to Becky's comment...driving by your old house. ;) Lily is a CUTIE! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment