Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Insomnia

Bed time around here seems to be more of a suggestion to Asher. We have found him out playing with his trains, or reading books, anywhere but his bed. We have to go in and check on him every night before we go to bed because he will fall asleep anywhere, a chair or the bathroom floor for example. Last night we couldn't find him in the usual spots. Just before I started to worry, I found him asleep in our bed with his Leapster in hand. He was still holding the pen. I wonder how long he played before he fell asleep? It's kind of a stinkerish behavior, but also kind of cute. I think he is the sweetest looking little guy when he is asleep, it reminds me of what he looked like as a sleeping baby.

sneeky asher

1 comment:

The Hartungs said...

you're just lucky the flash didn't wake him!