Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Super Dad!

Mitch, with the boys on the drive to PA.


Mitch is a super Dad! And this year, he was especially amazing. I am still on bed rest since my procedure. During the time since my surgery and bed rest, we have moved out of our house in GF, moved across the country and moved into our new house. Mitch did most of this alone. And he is also starting his anesthesia residency.


This father's Day Mitch really deserved a blow out, but I had only arrived the day before. He deserves the best gift in the world, but I am unable to shop and funds are limited. All I can do is express how much I appreciate what he has done for me and our family and tell him and the whole world how much I love him. He is truly amazing. I am so grateful that at such a difficult time in our lives, he is there for me and our kids.

2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

Amen! Thank goodness for amazing husbands who take it all on when their wife can't! Good work Mitch!

the child family said...

Way to go, Mitch! I can only imagine what went on in that van between Montana and Pennsylvania.
Happy (late) Father's Day!