Some of you may have noticed that I have changed the name of our blog. I have wanted to do this for some time, since Mitch's brother's have blogs all with a similar name. Sometimes I would see an entry on my Google Reader and wonder how I got one of my own on there. So a name change was due. I am not sure if I will be sticking with this one, but for some reason Joni Mitchell songs seem to be where I found myself looking for a new blog title. The Circle Game seemed
appropriate. I will spare you a quote of the lyrics. I just feel like it is a good synopsis of what life is like. So, at least for now, our new blog title is The Circle Game.
1 comment:
I am glad you found our blog.... I am not very good at updating it. Like you, I found everyones through Mindy's blog. Its fun to see what everyone is up to. I am glad you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment