Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY



I love how much you adore our children. Two boys have never been loved more. I know how much you love being a mother, and how difficult the struggle was to become one. I love that you are so willing to sacrifice to have a family, and be a mother, and that you realize all of the sacrifice is worth it. I wouldn't want anyone else to be the mother of my children (plus if it weren't for you they wouldn't be so handsome). Thank you for all of your love and patience in putting up with the three men in your life. We appreciate all that you do. We love you and hope you have a wonderful mothers day. Love, Mitch, Jackson, Asher


Mother Day morning

Jackson: "I love you mommy, I love your happy smiley face. I love it when you give me big loves. I love that you are so pretty. I love it when you cuddle up with me. Thank you for when you clean the house and make me yummy food. I love you MOM! "

Asher: "Mommy you are nice. I love you. Happy Balentines Day... or MOTHERS DAY!. Thank you that you make me food, and I eat it all gone. I love you. "

2 comments:

Ann said...

Ummmm is that icecream for breakfast? Must be pregnant! Hahahah!

jordan said...

so sweet. happy Mother's day!