We said good bye to and old friend today. The Subaru has been a member of our family since just before Jackson was born. She took us across the country, to two new homes, brought our two boys home from the hospital, and was the catalyst for one of the more memorable experiences in our family history. I lost the engine on the way to my parents house which is the reason why I was in Logan and not in Salt Lake when I went into labor with Asher. So my mom and I ended up taking a drive at 3 a.m. in a snow storm to SLC, so that Mitch could be there for the birth of our second child.
We have loved this car, but change is inevitable. As our family increases in size and we move across the country again, we found that our vehicle needs have changed and so we have moved on to a new ride. But we will always love our subie and be grateful for the time she gave us. She is now the car of a young college student. I hope she gives our friend a good home and that the Subaru gives her as many good memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment