Jackson: This is a good family night! I thought it was going to be a bad family night like all of the other ones.
We are not quit sure what to think about that comment. Personally we think that we have wonderful family nights.
Dad: Asher let Daddy put on your shoes.
Asher: You're not Daddy, you're Mitch!
a very interesting observation
One more funny thing. Asher is scared of flowers! I don't really know how a person can be scared of flowers but he sure is. I bought an orchid to put on our table as a center piece while we show the house and he wouldn't go near it. So just to test the theory, I put the flower up next to him and he jumped! It was so funny. What is a fear of flowers called anyway? Floraphobia?
3 comments:
i think he is afraid of how much money he will eventually have to spend on flowers for the women in his life...
Ha kids are too funny. Thanks for the good laugh.
Good or not, at least you have family nights. Apparently Jackon pays attention enough to know if it's good or bad. So funny! It would be interesting to know what happened to make Asher so nervous about flowers...
Post a Comment