Monday, February 23, 2009

House for Sale

It's official, our house is on the market as of today. It is bittersweet. I know we need to sell our house, but it just makes the reality all too clear that it is almost time to move on to the next phase.

If you are interested, it is a 5 bedroom three bathroom, with a two car garage and a fully finished basement. Feel free to contact me if you or someone you know is looking for a house in our area.

We love this house and it will be very hard to leave. The good new is, we get to take all of the good memories with us, even if we can't take the house.

2 comments:

Jon and Melissa said...

It all looks so beautiful. Good luck keeping it all perfectly clean during the selling period-that is sooo hard!!! I hope it goes fast for you guys!

The Harrises said...

Wendy, so good to hear from you and nice catching up on your blog. I think your family pictures are amazing. Such good taste in location and props. Your house has good taste also. Looks picture perfect inside. Selling is the pits! We are in your same boat and although we love our house, we are realizing that there are insane buyers out there that can pretty much do anything they want. I would love to catch up with you--I'm going to try you on face book, if not, I'm going to Hershey next weekend, meet at the Pantry say, noon? I would like to hear where you're going and what the plan is for the Parrish family.