Sunday, December 21, 2008

That's the Jingle Bell Rock!

This is Jackson at his pre-school Christmas program. He was so cute! I love how they offer him a microphone and his teacher tells them he doesn't need it, seriously, that kid has the loudest voice. And I really love his bow at the end.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The mid song shiver mixed with a shout out to the Kung-Fu voice over makes for a perfect family video to embarrass your children with for years to come. Perfect!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

HOW ADORABLE! What a cute video. I love the dancing. He is so brave for a little guy to get up there all by himself!

Rosanne said...

That's awesome - he's not shy at all, is he?! ;)

Jon and Melissa said...

Henry LOVED this video. He thinks Jackson is the most hilarious person in the world. I haven't checked the blogs for a while so it was fun to get caught up on yours. Looks like you guys have been having a lot of adventures. Ouch staples! Can't wait to see you for the new year. Hope everyone is able to make it.