For some reason Asher won't sleep in his bed anymore. This started about a week ago. When I asked him why his response, "I DON'T WIKE IT!" spoken like he really means it. I guess as long as he sleeps I shouldn't care where.
Izzy did the exact same thing, only she couldn't verbalize that she didn't like her toddler bed. We would mover her back when she was asleep and she would still end up on the floor. We moved her to a full size bed, and now she never sleeps on the floor. Kids are so funny.
3 comments:
So funny!
Izzy did the exact same thing, only she couldn't verbalize that she didn't like her toddler bed. We would mover her back when she was asleep and she would still end up on the floor. We moved her to a full size bed, and now she never sleeps on the floor. Kids are so funny.
I think your tree is pretty too.
Ellie doesn't think her bed is cool any more either. What's up with that?
Post a Comment