
I am not usually one of those girls who goes to the premier of a much hyped movie, but some friends were going to the midnight showing of Twilight, You know, that show about teen-age love and Vampires. And me, not one to be left out of the fun, decided to join in. I have to say it was pretty fun (funny?) to be there with all the Twilight moms and the teens who were allowed to stay up way past their bedtime. Some people are a little obsessed. When the movie started there was actual cheering. I kind of wanted a T-shirt that said, "I am not like all the other Twilight freaks, really I am just here for fun." And yet, there I was, midnight, on a school night. It's fun to let out my inner 13 year old every now and then.
By the way. I do recommend the movie. You don't have to hear all of Bella's whinny inner thoughts, which really helped. My life wasn't changed, but if I wanted life changing I would join the Peace Corp.
1 comment:
How fun! I got to see an early sneak peek on Tuesday and I liked it too. I think that people who liked the book would like the movie. I'm with you on the "I'm not a crazy obsessed fan, I just liked the book"
Post a Comment