
Some highlights; Driving 7 hours alone listening to what I wanted to. For the drive down it was "Austenland" by Shannon Hale, on the drive home I scanned through my ipod listening for good spinning music. Seeing old friends and family. Ikea and REI. Going to "High School Musical 3" with my fellow forever 'tween, Holly. And stopping at the Idaho Falls temple on the drive home. And my other most favorite thing about the trip; how happy and excited my boys were to see me when I came home. Jackson even said "Mommy, I missed you so much my heart almost broke into half."
I don't have many pictures because it was just me, but here are a few:
Rivers, just after she lost the second of her two front teeth!
Yeah, it's silly but considering we took it with the automatic timer, I think it's kind of cool, okay it's mostly funny. Holly and I had the theater all to ourselves, it was a lot of fun.
No, I didn't take this picture, but it was one of my favorite parts of the trip.
3 comments:
I love the jumping picture, it is very impressive. What a great trip to be able to make!
Oh how I miss the west. I love the IF temple, it's wear I did baptisms growing up. How cool that you can teach spin classes! I've always wanted to participate in one. Good for you for taking a weekend by yourself.
Oh my gosh, love the jumping photo of you and Holly...especially knowing that it's timed - makes it that much more cool!!
Glad you had a nice "alone" trip - sometimes those are so needed! And way to go on the certification!
Post a Comment