Thursday was Disneyland. This day was truly magical mostly because of our two boys. They had so much fun! At one point Jackson said "because you brought me to Disneyland I am going to give you a big, huge hug!" , and later he said "you're right mommy, this is a happy place" what more thanks could a mommy ask for?


Jackson the Jedi Knight. He was selected to be a part of the Jedi Training Acadamy and even got the chance to fight Darth Vadar. He was beaming with excitement the whole time. I think this was one of the highlights of the day.
Jack & Captain Jack Sparrow.
This two year old was tall (and crazy) enough to ride every ride we wanted to go on. This is Big Thunder, the runaway train roller coaster, just after Asher rode it.
Jackson & Ryder on the Go-Coaster. They were so cool. They got to ride in the car all by themselves. They even raised their hands in the air
Asher at the end of the day. He was OUT!
Jackson at the end of the day. He was as excited as he was at the begining of the day.
4 comments:
What a FUN trip!! That is so cool. I really love the first picture of Jackson with the Mickey Mouse hat, with the castle behind him and his tounge out...that is SO adorable.
HOW FUN!! We love all things Disney!! Sounds like you had a great time. Yes, the best part is seeing the joy and excitement on your kids' faces. :) Precious!
So much fun! I am so jealous....it makes me want to go to Disney even more!
Okay, the last 8 blogs I have gone to they went to Disney Land. What is up??? I didn't even know you guys were going! How fun. I have been trying to talk Jon into wanting to go one day with our kids, but he never went as a child and so he thinks it is no big deal. IT IS A BIG DEAL. I might make him talk to Jackson or something.
Post a Comment