My Asher is in a big boy bed. If you thought I was all sentimental about getting rid of the high chair, or getting him off the pacifier, you have no idea how hard it was taking down the crib. Seriously, it was ridiculous. Mitch just had to laugh at me, and I had to agree with him, it was funny how pathetic I was.Moving him to a new bed meant it was time for new bedding. Asher really loves stars and airplanes so I went with that, hoping that he would like his blanket enough that he would sleep in his new bed. For the first few night we found him on the floor, I started a game called "find Asher" where we would see who could find where he fell asleep first. It's a lot harder than it sounds. Jordan gave me a really great idea, and this is what I ended up with. I really like it, and so does Asher. I am happy to say that he has slept in his bed the last three nights.
3 comments:
It turned out way cute! Do you have the minkie dots on the other side? -so soft, I bet he loves it.
said Jordan
Cute quilt! And how nice of Asher to like it - Arlo just throws his out of his crib and says, "No want it, no want it." Punk.
Post a Comment