Monday, April 14, 2008

Old Friend

Hello old friend.

It's been awhile.
Maybe this time we will actually make beautiful music together.


I need to explain the hat. This was a church function where we were all supposed to wear hats. My hat was a cowboy hat, thus I look very Montana. I thought it was time that I used my guitar again. Though the song is very easy to play it was still very rewarding to do something different. I have never really performed with the guitar before.

5 comments:

jordan said...

you figured it out! wonderful performance. Matt thinks you have a great voice.

the child family said...

Well done, Wendy!
How wonderful to be able to actually contribute to the music in the ward.
Almost makes me want to get the the guitar and play "Blowin' in the Wind". That's about as far as I got. But it was fun!

Ann said...

Oh my gosh! I finally get to hear you sing! You are awesome! What song were you singing? What was with the hat day?

Jon and Melissa said...

That was beautiful Wendy- I always love to hear you sing- to hear the guitar and the singing-Bonus!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

You did great! I love the idea with the hats for an activity, looks like fun!!