I am not much of a baker. I cook, but not that well, I am still learning. Actually what I am learning is how much I don't know. Like for example, when making a banana cream pie you don't just use the Jell-o banana pudding in a pre-made pie crust. Who knew! I have a friend here who is an amazing baker (one of her many talents). Anytime she makes something Mitch gives me an encouraging "you should learn to make this" look. So I figured I should give it a try. I attempted a lemon cheesecake she made. It was so good. I don't think Mitch has ever raved quite so much about anything I have ever made. He is actually the one who took this picture, so I figure he really liked it. He was totally in love the the cheesecake, and thus a little more in love with me. That saying "a way to a man's heart is through his stomach," is not an exaggeration. My ability to make an excellent lemon cheesecake has greatly increased my wife stock!Tuesday, April 29, 2008
My wife stock just went up!
I am not much of a baker. I cook, but not that well, I am still learning. Actually what I am learning is how much I don't know. Like for example, when making a banana cream pie you don't just use the Jell-o banana pudding in a pre-made pie crust. Who knew! I have a friend here who is an amazing baker (one of her many talents). Anytime she makes something Mitch gives me an encouraging "you should learn to make this" look. So I figured I should give it a try. I attempted a lemon cheesecake she made. It was so good. I don't think Mitch has ever raved quite so much about anything I have ever made. He is actually the one who took this picture, so I figure he really liked it. He was totally in love the the cheesecake, and thus a little more in love with me. That saying "a way to a man's heart is through his stomach," is not an exaggeration. My ability to make an excellent lemon cheesecake has greatly increased my wife stock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Do we get to have the recipe? I think that might do something for my stock as well.
Adorable pictures of the boys and the river!
Post a Comment