We were lucky to have Mitch join us in Vegas from Phoenix where he was doing his Top Knife school (see below). He had been away a lot so it was nice to have a mini family vacation. We went to the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay. Asher learned the word "shark" and he loved saying "Nemo." Jackson fell in love with the stingrays, though he was not too fond of the horse-shoe crabs that were in the same touch pool. He asked the woman working there if she could take them out. We also spent some time at Red Rocks. It was a little cold, but the boys loved it. Maybe too much. They were running around a little too crazy for this mom who is afraid of heights, and proud of the fact that we haven't done stitches yet.



Jordan and her two kids, Ryder (4) and Lila (10 months) drove in form L.A. to join the fun in Vegas. It was the first time we have ever had all six of the Child grand-children together. They really did well. The older three are so close in age and the same love of silliness and dancing. They were so cute and I can't believe how quickly they have grown up.
I just had to throw in this picture of Lila. She is so cute, she just melts my heart.




3 comments:
Thanks for coming to see us!
I am so sorry we haven't sent your camera to you yet. I think Blake keeps thinking I will mail it and I keep thinking he will mail it and therefore it is still sitting on our counter. We WILL mail it!
p.s. adorable easter picts
I love fun family trips and get-togethers! Glad you had a good time and the cousins got to play. And good for you for braving a flight with the boys alone. :)
How fun! Flying with kids is quite the experience. Someday, I'll have to tell you the story of changing ABe in the airplane bathroom during turbulence...
Post a Comment