Friday, December 21, 2007
Grandpa Fred
I feel like I need to write something. We usually blog about all the fun and happy things in our life. This time I want to write about some one who affected my life and who I can't imagine a world without. My Grandpa Fred was the finest of men. The effect he had on all who knew him was incredible. He was kind, and funny and loving. The love and relationship that he had with my Grandma Ruth is the stuff of legends. Truly a legacy they have left to their family. I wish so much that I had the gift of words right now so that I could say who he was, but I am not so all I can say is he was so wonderful. He was the kind of person that you wanted to be around just because. He raised a great family and I am the beneficiary of that loving kind man. He died yesterday, I don't think things will be the same without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a sweet tribute, Wendy. I'm so sorry...
Post a Comment