Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The run down




Asher is our little angel, however 18 months has become a bit of a challenge. He decided that hitting is an appropriate greeting to all. He seems to mean no harm but that doesn't change how other kids respond to him. He talks a little now. He mostly says "Hi!" with enthusiasm. He also has a strange way of asking for milk. It is mostly the [k] that we hear. We get it, so I guess that is all that matters.
Both of the Boys in Glacier this July



Jackson has grown up so much. He will be four in October and has started preschool. He loves his teacher and all the kids in his class. The little boy that I thought would never talk is now a chatter box who says the funniest things. When asked what he wanted to be when he grow up he responded; "A copper, because then I could have a gun and could pew (shoot) the badmans."




Mitch is loving his job as a Flight Surgeon. He has had a lot of fun with some of his training such as summer survival, arctic survival, and an accident investigation course. He has had quite an eventful summer. He went on five search and rescue missions, with 7 saves, two of which were high mountain rescues which were very exciting. He also competed in two triathlons including the Spudman in Burley, ID. He is already looking at the winter activities here in Montana, as we prepare for our second cold and windy Great Falls winter.






As for me, well, I guess I am the photographer, thus This is the best picture I could find of me. We got a cool new camera a few months ago and it has become my new toy. I always have to be the one behind the lens these days. I also just cut my hair and that has been a little traumatic, but I'll get used to it, and definitly grow it back out! I keep busy. I have voice and piano students. The boys keep me busy. They are so much fun, I spend so much of the day laughing at the crazy things they say and do. I also keep busy with book group, which has kept me reading some really good books lately. That is about it. The Parrish family, right now, in a nut shell.





1 comment:

jordan said...

Wendy, Jackson's Birthday is in October silly! I'll have to see your hair when the picture isn't widened. It looks cute to me. Give it a week or two for you to get used to doing it.